Suggest medication for indigestion

Can i use hydrocortisone cream on an eight month old baby.how to increase brain capacity in a baby.what to give for increasing appetite and for proper digestion.baby is vomitting whatever she is eating.she is reluctant to take bottle also.any suggestions to help her take the bottle?
Thu, 9 Oct 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello, thanks for your query, check out with pediatrician for any pathalogical vomiting. as such good balanced diet is enough for brain improvement. at 8 months, encourage your baby to take oral diet( what you take ) in small amounts. you can slowly wean off the bottle. hope I have answeed your query. all the best. take care.