Suggest medication for fever and chillness

Hi, I ve had a fever that goes up to 101.8 and then decreases down to the average. My body is always shivering all the time, with chills covering my body but i sometimes sweat when it happens. On top of all that, my body aches all over especially my back and legs. I feel super weak and can barely make it just taking a shower
Mon, 15 Jun 2015
It seems that you might be having viral fever giving rise fever with generalized body-ache, chills and fatigue.
This will remain for 3-4 days.
Take ibuprofen or paracetamol as needed.
Take plenty of water and liquids and keep well hydrated.
Take rest and take light diet.
If problem persisted then go for complete blood checking like TC, DC, Malarial paracite etc.
Ok and take care.
Ok and take care.