Suggest medication for constipation ?

I suffer with gas & bloating real bad, the only time I get any relief is after a bowel movement.I also suffer from constipation which I was told after having a colonoscopy that I have a extra long colon that causes the food to stay in me longer due to the distance it has to travel.
I also suffer with a stinging pain that run down my left arm into my hand and fingers and both hands feel cold all the time like they have been soaking in ice water.
I can't wear anything on my feet made from material, like socks or shoes made with material insole.If I do it feels like I'm walking on razor blades cutting into my feet. The heel on my left foot and the toes on my right.
Mon, 27 Jan 2014