Suggest medication for black marks on face due to burn

Hi doctor my mom affected from cookerburst in kitchen past10 days her age 49 .in burst dhal spread out on face immediately i wash it out and i put silverex oinment to her face.then we will went to hospital dr apply some cream but it not works so we will apply silverex for the wound.today she will all right. But in cheeks near lip some black marks wat cream best for that? Amway attitude skin whitening is best for that sir
Tue, 20 Dec 2016
hello.i read through the query and understand the concern regarding burns to the face that happened to your mother.

please understand burns scar or accidental scars will take a longer time to heal,i would recommend common treatment methods and remedies which are often effective in such scenarios.

first of all,proper nutrition and proper hydration is essential.Moisturising is essential for maintaining the elasticity and suppleness of the skin.

otc ointments like mederma and bio-oil are usually effective and can be used.another treatment is usually using vitamin E And aloevera cream in combination with a cortisone ointment in mild concentration to be applied topically and a multivitamin tablet orally to speed up the healing process.

Natural remedies like turmeric,papaya,lemon juice etc can also be tried;efficacy varies from person to person and across skin types and degree of burns

if the burns are extensive,i would suggest to go consult a cosmetologist/plastic surgeon to explore all viable options in addition to the above

Hope the information helps and clarifies your doubts.take care and good day