Suggest medication for a lump in the throat

hello: could going from 25mg s to 50 mg s of Synthroid have an effect on your body? if so what could the symptoms include? I have felt like there has been a lump in my throat for a couple of months. I already take Dexilant for acid reflux however, this is not going away and actually getting worse. Would getting a throat scope be advisable?
Mon, 2 Feb 2015
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for asking HCM
Changing the dose of thyroid medicine should be done if there is deranged laboratory reports of thyroid hormone.
Lump feeling in throat could be because of s some thyroid swelling. You could get done a ultrasonography of neck.
In doubt do reply