Suggest medication for a liver condition

My liver profile (3rd one taken), my ast/sgt went from 60 u/l to 100 u/l , my alt/sgpt went from 100 u/l to 197 u/l, my alkaline phosphate 536 to 1015. What exactly does ast, alt and alkaline levels this high indicate? Im negative for hepatitis dr ran test for all of them. Levels are rising.
Tue, 10 Mar 2015
Radiologist 's  Response
Hello

High SGPT may indicate liver injury.It may be due to many reasons like hepatitis,alcohol intake,altered lipid profile,medicines,auto immune causes etc.

Findings also suggest raised alkaline phosphatase.It is important to know bilirubin level.
Raised alkaline phosphatse may be due to hepatobiliary obstruction.
CT scan of abdomen can be done if needed.

You may need few investigations like routine hemogram,random blood sugar,ultrasound of abdomen.
I suggest tablet ursodeoxycholic acid 300 mg twice daily for three months to my patients.It helps in regeneration of liver cells.

You may need to take few more medicines after investigations.
Increased SGOT is non specific and it increases in many conditions.

Get well soon.
Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan