• question-icon

Suggest medication for a head injury

hello i recently fell down a hill and scraped my head on a rough patch of sand taking a small area of hair off. The area that was scraped clean was bleeding slightly after the incident and toke all the hair in that area away.. what i would like to know is what is the best way to go about taking care of this? because i dont want to risk having a spot on my head that hair doesnt grow back :(
Fri, 22 Dec 2017
Neurologist 's  Response
Hello!

Welcome on Healthcaremagic!

Regarding your concern, I would recommend using a local antiseptic lotion on that area for a couple of days, in order to avoid infection.
The hair will grow up spontaneously. There is nothing to worry about!
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
Best wishes, Dr. Aida