Suggest me treatment for loss of sight and H1n1 after recovery from temporal arteritis?

My question concerns the H1N1 vaccine (2013-14) while using prednisone for recovery from temporal arteritis. I started with IV infusion beginning October 4 2013 to halt loss of sight and have worked down to 20mg. daily since. I am in Canada and have the care of a family doctor, and ophthalmologist and a rheumatologist. The question of H1N1, however has recently arisen here in Nova Scotia, aand I d appreciate your opinion and expertise on-line. Alex Pierce
Mon, 21 Aug 2017