Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Suggest me the remedy for acne and uneven skin tone on my face

please I need remedy for acne and uneven skin tone on my face . I am a 27 year old african female Please I need a good remedy for my acne and uneven skin tone. I have tried difrent cosmetic soaps, some face scrubs and acne creams. I have given up on all thses I need somthing prescribed by e dermatologist .
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  251
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Dear patient
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
In this time acne is normal in age.they ha many cause,fungal infection,hormonal diturbence,highly secreation of sibecious.
alwayes your face wash hot water.without any soap.or cosmatic.
dont apply any cream,only coconut oil.
take vitamin-A tab.
-inj..clindamycin..once a week x4
i am should be cure.........................Thank you
Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic. you must understand acne is the cause of some underlying disorder. the cause could be gynaecological,endocrinological or dermatological. you must get your self evaluated as just applying topical treatment (like creamas etc will not help permanently).
Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor