Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Suggest me the Medicine for Skin Allergy

Dear Sir, This is Ashwini. My skin is very very sensitive. From past one month I had a itching on my hands. After few days I got small small pimple like(But it is not a pimple) looks very ugly. I cannot go to any functions or to talk long time with others because of this. It looks so odd. My skins are becoming dark day by day. Kindly suggest a best medicine which suits for my skin. Awaiting for your reply, Thanks Regards, Ashwini K
Asked On : Mon, 9 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  351
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
HELLO ashwani,
i just read your problem
i would like to know on what surface the "pimple"
is errupting palmar side or dorsal side
if possible mail me the pictures of the erruption..
and also tell me if it is painfull?
has any secretion?
what area is turning black?
around the pimple or on it or elsewhere?
any fever or breathing problem or joint pain?
any one else in ur family with any kind of disease?
you were ever hospitallised for more than 3 days?
reply and don`t worry
for the time being wash the area with neem water decoction and apply aloe vera fresh twice a day
Answered: Thu, 30 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
You should really go see a doctor, it might be skin cancer.
Answered: Mon, 9 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor