Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Suggest me a remedy for hyper acidity

my mom is suffering from hyper acidity..... specially during early mornings ... what should be done .... pls suggest
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  323
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
send more info as in your moms age, diet,lifestyle, current medication, so and so forth...only then a proper treatment can be approached.
Answered: Fri, 14 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
my moms 64 yrs old... she is diebetic.. though her diebetis is undercontrol
... presently shes takin .. exermet501,axeten H 40,plagril and atorec40
Answered: Fri, 14 Jan 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Vinay's  Response
sorry for the delayed reply, well, thanks for the info, let her start her day with Tab Omez-20 mg , empty stomach, early morning,for the next 10 days, and let her continue all other medications which she is having currently. she is not just diabetic but also on the medication for her heart complaint and blood pressure .
Answered: Tue, 18 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor