Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Suggest me a good tablet to have long sex

my wife is very sexy , she need atleast to have sex for 1/2 - 1 hour , but iam not able to with stand, because i get discharged with in 5 minutes or if she touch my penis i get discharge immediatly , due to which she is very upset to have sex with me , pls suggest me a good tablet to have long sex to get with stand for a strong sex.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1672
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

I suggest u try the start stop start method of sex. Also use a condom, make it a double condom if u want it to, it will desensitize your skin, making u last longer. Meet a urologist , he might prescribe u tablets like sustinex. Also get GRBS, Thyroid and lipid profile done.

Have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor