Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Suggest me a doctor to get conceived after an ectopic pregnancy ?

hi,.i am 35 years old.i have actopic pregnency in 2003,after that i am trying for baby but i am no tht case i want to come here.please can u suggest which doctor best for my case.thnx.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
Get through infertility check up of you & your husband.Consult some good center dealing in infertility ,near your place,as infertility treatment needs multiple visits.IVF is one option if you can afford.Disclaimer
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Where are you placed right now and where do you want to come?In India you will get many multispeciality clinics in all big metropolitan cities which deal with infertility patients There is nothing to worry. There is still hope for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor