Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Suggest me a cream for pimples and for the scars

hi .i m 18 years old .i have dark spots on my skin .3 years back pimples were present . but now gone and leaving dark spots and pores on my face .give me some cream nd also i have oily skin
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  403
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

You can go for cosmetic procedures like microdermabrasion for the pores left over by pimples.

I do not have orders to prescribe medicines without examining.

Reduce fats In your diet and substitute with more fruits and vegetables and drink more water.

Wash your face oftenly with antiseptic soap.

And kindly visit a dermatologist for spots left over by pimples.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries If any.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor