Suggest management for rectal cancer

Hi, my aunt is suffering from rectal cancer for over a year. She is 50. She consulted doctors already treatment started for this year. she completed Kemo therapy 4th stage that side effective is very high and she stopped treatment.Finally Doctor said she don't have more time live. Can you suggest me Which treatment is effective for her? or What about you Ayurveda is effective or not ? We are waiting for positive reply.......... please reply
Tue, 17 Feb 2015
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response
I am sorry to say so, but the only treatment for stage 4 rectal cancer is chemotherapy with or without surgery. If she has been unable to tolerate the chemotherapy, then you can change the drugs in consultation with your oncologist as there are a number of regimes. There is no treatment for any cancer in Ayurveda or other alternate therapies. So please dont waste your time and money on them.