Suggest hormone supplements to promote breast growth in HIV patient

I am 18 years old and have had issues with my health ever since I was born. I was born with HIV and have been taking ARV s since 2002. My problem is my body developed slowly and my breasts haven t grown. I m concerned that they will never grown. I want to know if there are hormone supplements that I can take those that will not affect my medication.
Fri, 18 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Development of breast are important sexual character, at 18 years if it has not developed or has developed very little, I think this should be taken more seriously. This may be because of lack of certain female hormones. So I would suggest you must see an endocrinologist whom would take history and most probably would advise u some hormone tests. In many cases once the cause is known good treatment are available that can work well for you without hurting your primary drugs. So no more delay in seeing your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.