Suggest home remedy for limpoma

I have a very large growth on one side of my rib cage and a smaller one on the opposite side. One doctor believes that it is a lipoma and another doctor thinks that the muscles split after delivering three close to nine pound babies. I was rushed to the hospital in the Fall of 2010 for severe pain under my right rib cage . Nothing was concluded from all the cat scans and utra-sounds that they took. I was sent home with Vicadin and still in pain. The second doctor that I previously spoke about said that the emergency room doctors would have noticed cancerous tumor at that time if there was one . I did go to physical therapy to try to pull the muscle back together. No noticable changes were found. The therapist said that surgery would be the only way to correct this. If, however, this is a limpoma,what type of home remedy would you recommend? I am so confused. Should i disregard this as being something serious or should i try to handle this on my own?
Tue, 6 Aug 2019

I have a certain question regarding the swelling.

Has it increased its size? is there any similar swelling? And as you have said nothing was concluded from CT and USG. A big probability is it might be a LIPOMA itself.

Which is a benign swelling and can be removed with a simple surgery. TO CONCLUDE:

1) Get to a surgeon and consult
2) If it's a LIPOMA can be removed by simple surgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr ASIF, General & Family Physician