Suggest home remedies for the treatment of a ganglion cyst

I have a ganglion cyst. Have had it many years ago. Once aspirated and one other time went away on its own. This time it is bigger and seems to be growing. Hoped that stretching the wrist joint would open up the area and allow the fluid to drain back into the joint. Are there any other home treatments to try before I go to the doctor?
Thu, 31 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You can take Tramadol and Paracetamol combination if pain persists.

You apply ganglion belt on affected site.

Give rest to the affected part.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.