Suggest effectiveness of platelet rich plasma cell therapy for hair loss in males

Hi doc. I m 23 year old male I m having hair loss problem from past 3-4 years but It became visible to others from last one year before that I had hair fall but not that acute. Doc prescribed me a androanagen tablet and alpecin liquid to apply on scalp I m not getting any result in visible nature yes but hair fall has dropped to considerable effect....doc. Asked me to perform prp cell therapy for better result...did it work..?
Mon, 3 Jul 2017