Suggest dosage of voveran 50 for tail bone pain

i am suffering from tail bone pain since last evening. and i am having trouble to sit for a long time. i had this problem before and the pain was stopped by voveran 50. is not it harmful to take much painkiller? if not, then in what quantity may i take?
Tue, 5 Mar 2019
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response

As you have a pain in tail bone I will advice you to either take an x-ray/CT/MRI. As the pain coming back to back is indicative of having inflammation at the bone leading to recurrence of pain. Taking painkillers for short duration is not harmful but taking it for long run may damage the kidneys leading to other complications.

With the tail bone pain mentioned in the history, I suspect you have weakness or the hip muscles which is leading to excessive pressure over the bone and causing inflammation. Also I suspect there will be a week spinal muscles due to week the load is becoming excessive which shouldn't happen.

Doing exercises for hip muscles and core stability exercise should help you in long run. If your job is designed to sit and work for longer hours I will advice you to buy one piles pillow and sit over it when working. This will discard the excessive weight transferring to bone and make it more into momentum.

In my clinical practice of over 12 years most cases who have tail bone pain have responded well to exercise and precautionary measures.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Jay Indravadan Patel, Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist