Suggest dosage of thyronorm and stamlo tablets

my mother has high BP of about 135/90 . doctor advised her to take stamlo 2.5 mg. She also checked her TSH levels. her age is 51 , TSH level is 6.77. one month back TSH was 6.33. doctor prescribed her thyronorm 25mg and also increased the Stamlo dose to 5mg. now she consumes both but her BP is now 152/91. please suggest
Tue, 20 Jan 2015
There is nothing to worry as it is a very common happening.
A simple revision of anti hypertension medicine would result in normalisation of blood pressure.
It can either be done by increasing the dose of stamlo or adding a new drug to the present regime.
Consult your doctor for the prescription.
Thanks