Suggest dosage of medicine Neopeptine drops

my child is one year and two months old.i felt a bulging in her stomach.but she is taking food enough and all other being normal.i consult a doctor today.he prescribed to give NEOPEPTINE DROPS ater examining her stomach.but i forget the dosage of that.will u suggest the dosage of the medicine? YYYY@YYYY
Wed, 1 Apr 2015
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Hi...The dosage is 1ml twice or thrice a day. You can use it for 3-5 days. if the symptoms subside you can stop it.

Hope my answer was helpful for you. I am happy to help any time. Further clarifications and consultations on Health care magic are welcome. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish your kid good health.
Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).,