Suggest dosage for Adderall XR

Hello, I am prescribed 20mg of Adderall XR twice daily. I also have to take UA s, and recently I ve been testing positive for methamphetamine. Of course it comes back from the lab negative, but I m curious as to why it tests positive some times, but not others.
Mon, 24 Sep 2018

If the test result creating the doubt then it has to be cross check with laboratory. If the test some time give a negative result and some time shows a positive result then it is of course not the test run in a proper way. You have to get done the test with an authentic laboratory.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Akhtarhusain,