Suggest cure for yeast infection

Hi, I recently went to the doctor and was told that i have a yeast infection but i have not been able to pick up the priscription. i have a candiderm cream at home and was reading up on it. i was wondering if i could use it temporarily until i can get the medication?
Fri, 1 Apr 2016
To cure yeast infection along with local application of anti-fungal cream or lotion you require one course of oral anti-fungal medicine like Flucanozole 150 mg once in a week for 4 weeks.
Start using Candiderm cream and get prescription of oral anti-fungal medicine.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.