Suggest chance of fits occurrence?

am a 24 yr old lady.. i ve got fits 5 times.. from 3rd time onwards i started taking medicines. still am on medication.. this is the last year for taking medication as doctor suggested. after taking medication it has never reoccured.. si i want to know whether it ll reoccur if once i stop the medication.. and one more, in my eeg report which i took when i got fits last time, the result was left hemispheric dysfunction..
Fri, 26 Dec 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if this is grand mal seizure then you suppose to take the medicine for long time, if you stop this then you may have bout of convulsion again, there could be chances of natural remission, but this is not sure, hope this information helps, have a nice day.