Suggest cause for difficulty in breathing

Hi Dr,my name is Mina; i actually have sometimes a problem in breath i mean i have to use effort in order to breath very well an especially in winter when i walk a little bite fast i fell like i'm running; i feel that my heat is weak and it's hard to breath normally; i also have a sudden fast heartbeats. please help me
Wed, 7 May 2014
Hi Mina.
This is a classical finding seen in cases of asthma.
Visit a Doctor ''during the attack'' so just by putting a stethoscope he/she can tell whether this is asthma or something else.

A simple steroid + bronchodilator inhaler test will help to diagnose and treat.