• question-icon

Suggest behavior medicine which does not affect pregnancy

I have been taking behavior meds for schizophrenia for seven years and one of the side effects is that it will make it difficult for me to get pregnant and me and my partner are ready to have kids but I m afraid that I may not be able to because of the number of years I have been on my meds. Is there a behavior med that wouldn t make it difficult for me to get pregnant and if I get off of them would I still be able to get pregnant or would the meds have been absorbed and I may never get pregnant?
Thu, 6 Dec 2018

Consult a psychiatrist and get evaluated.

He will suggest you safe medicines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,