Suggest any tablet that can improve ejaculation time

wat sort of tablet should be taken for improving ejaculation time??
Thu, 12 May 2011
hi ram
there is no tablet that only mean for this purpose.
medicine r there ,but they have many side effect.
and to be taken after dr prescription.
u can try STOP AND START method.
wear condom.

Sir, im 45years old and 53 kl, , my panis eraction is ok. When I start sex, panis is ok that time but when I want to push my penis in short time automaticaly minspearm come out, plz help me doctor increase my time, sir can I take tablet ,any good product in market sir?how can I improve my stamina and long time

Respected sir, My name is ramesh kumar. im 28 years old. im un married. Im suferring with premature ejaculation, fear, tiredness, low temper,nervous problem , leakage during dreams etc. i dont have any ladies touch, over alcohol or other habits. i wil masturbuate that all. i want some health tips to come out of the stress. improve and get full cure from this problem . Because i plan to marrriage life. I dont know what product i want to use for my problem. What type of paspams, tablets, churnams i have to use? their names, usages, prices? whether gold based, silver based? which will be more effective? which can cure it within short span of time? i dont know?. pls do needful help. i want health tips. Mostly how long i have to take it? duration ?

my sperm out quickly when and whenever i doing sex with partner. i can not reach orgasm of my partner. some moment s semen is out few seconds. the maximum time i got 5 min to 8 min in every term intercourse. i took medicine vikonon tablet approximate one month (by doctor suggestion) but no result- no improve. my age 23 years old. one big problem- huge masturbation had done by me. now i am still stay always tension. i want live my life with out my inability. i want get back permanently my sexual ability for my partner. plz doctor help me.

Recent questions on  Premature ejaculation

Hello Sir

I have been over-masturbating and I'm experiencing these symptoms :

-Sadness
-Memory loss
-Lack of concentration
-Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
-Lower back pain
-Stress / Anxiety
-Weak Erection
-Premature Ejaculation
-fuzzy vision
-Feel shy to talk to other

etc
On a site that I’ve read (I think it’s WWW.WWWW.WW , the doctor said lower my masturbation to about 2-3 times/day and take his medicine located on the site some where to replace the brain and health chemistry that I have lost such as the brain’s acetycholine, dopamine, and serotonin levels.

I'm still a teenager (18 years old) so I don't want to be ordering a product or else my parents will find out and that will put me in the most awkward situation.

Could you please suggest some medicine that I can buy from a store, please respond ASAP!!

Thank you

Hi, I am suffering from irritable bowel syndrome so cannot digest anything, all would come out with frequent bowel movements. And i am also suffering from extreme weight loss, premature ejaculation, stout penis, urinary incontinence, and excess of precum... plz suggests me what should i do to get rid of these problems?

since taking these tablets (now more than six weeks) bladder control became better especially at night but affected lobido. recently also erection and climax but no ejaculation! Then it seemed to put my propstrate gland back to the original starting position before treatment i.e. visits in the night! whats going on? M

when i talk to my Girl friend means just normal talks nothing emotional or excitement, I feel precum in my penis even in a 2minutes of talk also i find that. I am verymuch worried about this that am I normal or I am suffering from premature ejaculation.

Hi, I have a problem of pre mature ejaculation, the sensitivity is too high and as a a result the climax is reached very fast.

I need a doctor to review and explain my semen analysis report Following are the two tests I have taken in the last month Test # 1 - 3rd Nov 2017 Color: Grey White Volume: 1.5 ml Consistency: Liquid pH: 8.0 Liquification time: 35 minutes Total...

Hello, I am a 40 year old healthy male. Just wanted to ask you an important question. 1. Is it okay to rub the penis against my wife’s clothes for 10-15 minutes, when we both are wearing the clothes and doing foreplay in the initial stages. I...