Suggest any tablet that can improve ejaculation time

wat sort of tablet should be taken for improving ejaculation time??
Thu, 12 May 2011
hi ram
there is no tablet that only mean for this purpose.
medicine r there ,but they have many side effect.
and to be taken after dr prescription.
u can try STOP AND START method.
wear condom.

Sir, im 45years old and 53 kl, , my panis eraction is ok. When I start sex, panis is ok that time but when I want to push my penis in short time automaticaly minspearm come out, plz help me doctor increase my time, sir can I take tablet ,any good product in market sir?how can I improve my stamina and long time

Respected sir, My name is ramesh kumar. im 28 years old. im un married. Im suferring with premature ejaculation, fear, tiredness, low temper,nervous problem , leakage during dreams etc. i dont have any ladies touch, over alcohol or other habits. i wil masturbuate that all. i want some health tips to come out of the stress. improve and get full cure from this problem . Because i plan to marrriage life. I dont know what product i want to use for my problem. What type of paspams, tablets, churnams i have to use? their names, usages, prices? whether gold based, silver based? which will be more effective? which can cure it within short span of time? i dont know?. pls do needful help. i want health tips. Mostly how long i have to take it? duration ?

Hi doctor Way they us megamox (amoxycillin and clavulanic acid) doctor my age is 24 I get merry if I gona do sex white my wife release only one second then I gona ask one pharmacy in Saudi I won t timing table for sex that gay given to me this tablet He says before fuck drink one tablet after fuck drink one tablet I drink but no affects am afraid to drink again that tablet plz tell me doctor timing table name

Recent questions on  Premature ejaculation

when i talk to my Girl friend means just normal talks nothing emotional or excitement, I feel precum in my penis even in a 2minutes of talk also i find that. I am verymuch worried about this that am I normal or I am suffering from premature ejaculation.

Hello Dr,

I selected a boy who takes some pill to prevent Premature ejaculation
and he has gone through a breast surgery also.please advice me do can i get married with this boy or not.I like to know that will my sex life go normal after marriage or not.......

I am 33yrs old man suffering from premature ejaculation (i came to know after marriage). As soon as I enter my penis to vagina within 3 to 4 sec I ejaculate when my partner still aroused. I used to do masterbation since 15 yrs old.Please give the details treatment or solution.

I have recently noticed black skin on the side of my penis and also on the end of vein connecting to the tip of the penis...i am married and had no strings before...i also had a HIV test before my marriage and it was all clear
Also, i tend to have premature ejaculation...what is the best redemy that i could use or do to overcome otherthan those usually things you read on the internet

Hi, I have a problem of pre mature ejaculation, the sensitivity is too high and as a a result the climax is reached very fast.

I need a doctor to review and explain my semen analysis report Following are the two tests I have taken in the last month Test # 1 - 3rd Nov 2017 Color: Grey White Volume: 1.5 ml Consistency: Liquid pH: 8.0 Liquification time: 35 minutes Total...

Hello, I am a 40 year old healthy male. Just wanted to ask you an important question. 1. Is it okay to rub the penis against my wife’s clothes for 10-15 minutes, when we both are wearing the clothes and doing foreplay in the initial stages. I...