Suggest alternative to Betnesol Forte to control asthma

I am taking Betnesol Forte tablet 1mg (to control my asthma) from last 1 and a half year as i suffer from asthma.Have gained 15kgs and my face has become totally round with double chin. would like to discontinue the tablets as i am having too many health problems due to it.I started taking these pills as when my asthama increases i have a very bad total nose block.so to avoid that i started this tablet and now i am too much used to it.
Please its request to help me stop Betnesol Forte and control my asthma too.
Fri, 17 Oct 2014