Suggest alternative of Nestum rice and Lactogen for four month old kid

hai doc i am a mother of 4 and a half minth old baby. Currently i am running out of supply and my boy hates formula feed. As per one pediatricians advice we tried nestum rice but he doesnt like it. He cries often due to hunger. How can i solve this? I was giving him lactogen. We once tried Nan also.
Fri, 22 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As we know Mothers milk cannot be replaced , the best available ones are Lactogen and nan pro. As you have already used Lactogen try for nan pro 1. Hope your baby will prefer it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.