Suggest alternative brands of Cymbalta

Hi, I have been on Cymbalta for four years and have been stable but since the Obama care and getting put on Medicaid, I can no longer take Cymbalta because they are denying it and Lilly Cares will not help. I have since been put on generic Effexor which is terrible. I am in a lot of pain and going down hill fast. How can I obtain my Cymbalta again and get help. My Dr. has tried everything and yet she has failed. I need help!
Fri, 28 Mar 2014
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
I am sure your doctor might have tried his best in getting you on cymbalta. However now that the medication is not available, the other best option would be Amitriptyline. I have many of my patients of somatoform disorder on this drug and they are doing very well. You may also take a combination of amitriptyline and chlordiazepoxide.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.