Suggest alternate non surgical remedy for hip arthritis

I am Dr.Ramesh Babu, Ph.D in law. Practicing High Court Advocate.
I was treated for Kochs right hip in 1978 when I was 20 years old. Problems at that time were weight loss, high fever, passing pain from right hip to toe, narrowing of bone space. Put on ATT (Pass granules) Steptopenciline and traction for six months. ESR was very high in 2nd hour. Recovered from fever and however the hip damaged and movements are restricted. Post treatment x-ray readings are sub-scondrol scelorsis, irregular artricular places, secondary oesteoarthritis, narrowing of bone space. Doctor suggested fro osteoactamy and fixing the joint at that time. I am managing for more than 3 decades without operation. Recently doctors advised for joint replacement. However comfortably managing with yoga and exercise and weight management. Slight limping is there. NO pain. In three decades the entire bone space is closed and head of hip fixed in the right pelvis. Rotating movements totally closed. Front and back movements are free. I am able to go by walk every year to SAbarimalai hills. I can walk 30 km without break. Recent x-ray show some cavities in the head of the right femer. (top of right hip). Though I am a living example to who can show how to maintain the hip arthritis without operation at times I opine expert advice from Doctors like you. I am now 54 years. Please suggest some more better ways of managing the present hip without operation.
Thanking you.
Mon, 18 May 2015