Suggest a vegetarian substitute of Creon

Dear Sir My doctor has prescribed one capsule of creon 1000 after d meal so that my temptation to eat more at more at night during sleeping hours is curbed.But, I hv come to know that CREON 1000 contains pig extract of pancreas.kindly suggest some vegetarian substitute of CREON 1000.
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Creon contain pancreatic enzymes like lipase and amylase. They are extracted from pork pancreas. Vegetarian substitutes available with similar efficacy, Indian brands like Himalaya pancreatic enzymes available worldwide.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.