Suggest a diet and exercise plan while on infertility treatment

Hello Doctor, Im 37 yrs old and got married 2 years back . Now im trying to conceive so i consulted one of the infertility specialist and taking follocle , Letrozol, overspaa, Gestofit, Trufol gyne,Lumic 2k....beside all these capsules what nutrition or exercises can be suggested to me. Since my weight is 70kg ....how can i extra care personally in order to conceive...asap... Thank you...
Fri, 23 Mar 2018
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
plz reduce your weight with exercise and healthy diet...stop taking soo many medicines...once it weight is under control chances of pregnancy increases by 30%..but don't waste much time as it age is already 37