Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Sufferring from migraine, headache, severe pain, public area itchy. What should i do?

Its a doozy. I have been to my General Practitioner, my gynecologist, who sent me to a specialist. I have suffered with migraine headaches since I was three. But the intensity has greatly increased as well as the frequency. I have an extreme amount of at times debilitating fatigue. The first physical symptom I recall is at the lower spin, right at the base I developed a rash? No skin gathering up in one spot about the size of a hair brush without the handle. And eye lids that would get skin build up like crazy, and become flaky. As well as the pubic area has very dry skin is very itchy, nothing helps and the skin is also flaky. The gynecologist felt I had either lupus or Sjourners syndrom (SP) and sent me to a specialist. Blood work was done and I was not positive for either. Now a week after the Dr. appointment, I have developed rashes on my nose, my chin and even my EAR! The one on my ear is different though it is sore and itchy and can bleed if I scratch too bad. The nose and chin, you cant even feel it to the touch, but you can see it. This is a very odd mish mash of symptoms I know. No one can seem to figure it out, and I work full time in my own private investigative business. I dont have time for this. Any idea?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear for migraine you have to look cause most migraines are bcz. Of abd discomforts so avoid spices and oil take a three munth course of migraine a beta blocker with motility enhancing drug or ispaghol.for eye problem use lubricants
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor