Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering with strange feeling in back

good morning, i,m sorry to trouble you as i can only get into my doctors next tuesday!! been suffering with strange feeling in back dull pain maybe! about 5 weeks ago i got took in to a&e with shooting pain in my left shoulder blade they put that down to muscler, but 3 weeks later pain went into left rib area and flank area and groin and now also in right side, do feel abit sick! really horrible feeling. i noticed a have a lump in my groin area to the left. hope u can help
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  389
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. The pain you have described has a untypical presentation. It could be due to any neurological involvement or even local muscular causes. The pain in groin could be due to hernia which should be excluded by examining by your doctor. You should get and mri of spine done to rule out any nerve compression leading to your pain. So consult a neurologist for that. Have over the counter pain killers for the pain till than. Wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
The lump in the left groin could be a hernia or lymph node swelling in most cases for which you will need to consult a Surgeon. Avoid lifting heavy weights. You may need to get an ultrasound to find the contents if the hernia and also if you have possible renal stones which can also be present. Drink plenty of water. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables to prevent constipation. Do regular exercise.
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response



Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
  User's Response
its really sorry to hear ur condition, but a few tests are must before ur condition can be diagnosed, u'll need an mri of the cervical spine, ESR at the minimum. For pain u could take some over the counter analgesics till then, say Paracetamol 650 mg upto four times a day if u dont take alcohol,
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor