Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering with severe chest pain causing disturbed sleep, history of throat cancer treatment. Suggestions?

hi my father in-law had throat cancer in Jan 2012 which was treated in Rai memorial hospital in Chennai and got cured. A regular check up was done in august in which ct scan n x-ray and all the test required were done and it was cured as per the doctor but he was having chest pain which was under control but now it is very high he can t even sleep now he is also having cough please suggest. my ph # 0000
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response

Age of your F-in-L is not mentioned, but from the two symptoms - sever and distressful pain in chest and cough needs urgent attention and investigations. Does he having history of fever or breathing difficulty? What is the type of expectoration? At least routine blood check up (CBC) and X-ray chest PA view and prompt consultation of near by physician is required.
Answered: Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor