Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Suffering with sarcoidosis, have mouth ulcers, weakness. Who is the best to consult in Bangalore ?

Hi i am suffering with sarcoidosis but my major concern is my mouth ulcers and weakness. Currently i am living in england but i am going to india, bangalore next week to get my complete check up done which i could not get it done here. If you could tell who are the specialised doctors who i should be consulting would be great. thanx.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi I understand your problem, no need to worry. I will mention few doctors whom you can consult and take their advise. Dr Aravind G N, consultant physician at Rangadore Hospital, shankarpuram, chamrajpet, Bangalore. Get well soon.
Answered: Mon, 29 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor