Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Suffering with restless leg syndrome, has continued dizziness post a fall. Any home remedies?

My husband has restless leg syndrome . At 6am on Thursday, Jan. 24 th, he fell out of bed, hitting his head on a nearby piece of furniture. I cleaned and dressed his cut wit warm water and Sterri Strips. He went back to sleep. When he awoke, I took him to urgent care. The doctor said that the wound looked closed. He gave him the usual blance tests, which he passed. On Saturday evening he had some dizziness and he continued to have some dizziness occasionally. I plan to take him back tomorrow to see the doctor. Is there anything else that I should do sooner?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
A person getting head injury and getting dizzy 48 hours later raises sufficient doubts about some intracranial bleeding and hence needs to be evaluated by getting a MRI brain done as early as possible.
MRI should be able to clearly tell about any intracranial bleed.
I hope it helps
Answered: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor