Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Suffering with premature ejaculation, temporary relief with medicines, onset of erectile dysfunction. Advice?

I am 28 year old and last year felt that i am suffering with Premature Ejaculation , i consult a doctor, he gave me anti depression medicines named feliz. but no result. finally i contact with Hashmi Davakhana online (website is Http:\\ WWW.WWWW.WW . they given capsules and some oil, results was good enough and problem was solved. they continue treatment duration of 7 months. Now after six months of completion of their treatment problem is renewed. also now Erectile dysfuntion is appears. and they tried to continue the treatment for a prolong time
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  812
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Dear and Welcome to HCM ......
dearest i advise you to take the following things as a part of your diet:-
almonds,banana,pine apple,saffron,aniseed,cardamom,figs,honey,pumpkin.....
cap Gonadil -F are good and effective....1 cap twice aday for 3 months.....
tab clomfranil 25 mg 2 hours before sexual activity is very effective for pre mature ejaculation ....for further guiadance you can contact me(
Answered: Fri, 25 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor