Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering with premature ejaculation. Can I consult a dermatologist for this?

hi sir, i m naveed, 34 male from pakistan. i m married 5 years ago. have 3 kids. have no diabeties, heart prob etc. i m suffering from pre ejeculation. here in our province(peshawar), we have great doctors, but there is no one who is specialized in sex disease. however all skin specialists also write to be sex specialists. IS IT ACCEPTIBLE IN HEALTH FIELD. SHOULD I CONSULT THE SAME DERMATOLOGIST for my problem. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Rheumatologist 's  Response
this has nothing to do with ur skin prob. just dont be concious while u r doing sex. if u want to consult, may consult a urologist who will explain u some exercise. need not to worry.....
Answered: Mon, 5 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor