Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Suffering with piles, pain during bowel movement. Treatment options other than surgery?

Hi I am suffering with piles problem.please suggest me what need to do it came out having some vessels out..its painful while going latrine. Do i need to in surgery.i am afraid too much with surgery but i want permanent solution. what is the latest technology to do it and how much painful and time needed for this treatment
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The permanent solution for piles is it's surgery.As you have some vessels out it is a prolapsed piles This needs surgery.
Usually this open surgery is performed with local block & it will not cause you pain.The dressing of wound should be done for at least 10 days.Staple surgery also done.
Now a days laser surgery also done but the afterwards dressing remains in all methods as you have to pass stool needs it's cleaning.
Open surgery have more plus points.
Answered: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor