Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Suffering with phimosis, difficulty in penetration during sex. What treatment is advisable?

Hi, I am 25 and Married 5 months back. I have recently noticed my that my Penis is abnormal in the sense the Opening of Penis Head is very small, which made me realize I am suffering from Phimosis . While surfing through net and looking through various suggestions, I am getting confused, whether Phimosis requires to be cured and if it does, what is better, Circumcision or Preputioplasty? While making love, the only problem I encounter is while entering the Penis, which is very uncomfortable and I have to use some lubricant/oil for getting it in comfortably. Please suggest me what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  475
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have no penis abnormality but you have inability to retract skin from glans this is a condition known as phimosis.
Phimosis can not cause any penetration problem but for safer side to prevent accidental tear leads to frenulum leakage you should be advised to go for circumcision operation.
In this operation they remove skin from glans.This is a routine practice in some community in world as it is more hygienic to clean.
Answered: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor