Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suffering with pelvic congestion syndrome and May thurners syndrome, nutcracker's syndrome. What treatment should be taken?

I have pelvic congestion syndrome and May Thurners syndrome. The doctors now think this is also affiliated with a disease called Nutcracker syndrome but they know very little about it and have told me to do my own research. Where do I go and what can I do for this? I also have very little health insurance that is maxed out since it has taken may years of searching to find why I have been in pain for the past 20+ years. Thank you Jenn YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor