Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Suffering with osteoporosis, slip disc, kidney stone, have severe joint pain, muscle pain after taking cartigen. Should I continue taking it?

I have osteoporasis. My Bone Density is (-) 2.6. I have kidney stone also 7mm in size and slip disc. Now, I have started to take Cartigen cap. once at night from two days ago. After taking cartigen, I have been suffering from severe joint pain, mussle pain, slip disc pain. Please suggest me whether should I continue to take cartigen or not. Kakali Roy YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Continue the medicine, but I suggest you to take zolendronic acid infusion medicine under medical supervision to tackle your osteoporosis. It will also help to reduce muscle and joint pains
Answered: Sun, 11 May 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor