Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suffering with nasobronchial allergy, difficulty in figuring out actual allergy. Guidance?

my doctor says i am suffering from nasobronchial allergy , its been one & half year i am suffering from. i used to cough hard once in every three days. now its started affecting my professional & professional life as well. i tried all kind of medicines ( Homeopathy , ayurveda , general medicines ) but non of them worked. i can not able to figure out the actual allergen (pollution, dust, Air conditioner). what should i do ? does nasobronchial allergy be treated ?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
yes in my mind it is food allergy milk
get blod serum tested for foods(milk wheat ptato egg rice nuts)
and dust and common pollens
after inding cause go for elimination diet for food and slit therapy for duts and pollents yoiu will b cured
for time being take fexofenadine 120 mg od daily
apply nesporin h eye ointment in nose bd
and sea water drops 2 drops at nigjht in each nose
this will prevent your allergies
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor