Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Suffering with low serum albumin, high triglycerides. Urine test done for pus cell, protein. Any advice?

Hi doctor, i am 39 years old, suffering with low serum albumin(3.2g/dl) ,high triglycerides(413 mg/dl) in my complete Urine examination in that report protein (+++), Blood (++),Pus cells (6 to 8/ hpf), RBC (5 to 6 /hpf) was found. kindly suggest me how to get recovery. meanwhile i undergone with renal biopsy in that report( features are consistent with Membranous Glomerulonephritis). Please suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
All your urinalysis features are suggestive of some glomerulonephritis and the biopsy has proven it to be membranous granulonephritis. Meet the nephrologist of your area to design therapy for you. Mostly it consists of steroid like prednisolone and cyclophosphamide..

Best wishes
Answered: Sat, 30 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor