Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Suffering with high fever, diabetes. Reports showed Kochs Lesions, Tuberculosis. Suggest?

Sir, my father is suffering with high fever for the last five days and lab reports showing Kochs Lesions Left Upper Lobe, Left Pleural Effusion and ESR is 120mm in 1st hour and Nil in 2nd hour. Doctor confirmed as Tuberculusis. He is at the age of 75 years and diabetic. Request you to please let me know the best doctors in Hyderabad or Secunderabad.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

There ought to be several doctors in a big city like Hyderabad.
You should look out for a specialist > Internal Medicine > Chest Physician > Tuberculosis specialist - in ascending order of priority.

You can search in Google!
Any tertiary care Multi Speciality Care hospital will have one
Any Post-graduate teaching / Medical College Hospital will have one

It is not ethical from a different place to specify one by name!
Your present doctor - who ordered the X-rays - will be the best one and be able to guide

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Fri, 8 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor