Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Suffering with high blood sugar level. Which specialist in Islamabad can be consulted?

asslamoalikum.i am maryam. my mother is sugar patient.her sugar level is very high.please if you can tell me of specialist in islamabad, dat i visit personaly or any contact number of soon as possible. i shal be vry gratefull to you. sir i dnt hav any knowledge about how to pay online or i dnt hav any account so plz i request you dat is dere any other way to consult you.??? its not about money, i actually dnt know how to make online payments.kindly answer me plz.its for my mothers health.plz
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi Maryam
A high sugar could be dangerous at times - how high? What is the value - in numbers?
Is there ketone in urine?
At this time, do not waste your time and energy searching for ways to pay or doctor's phone - directly go the Government hospital in your area and get your mother admitted immediately. There must be several there - Islamabad being the capital. Any medical college hospital will be good.. Delay may be dangerous and end in unconsciousness and complications.
In sha Allah, everything will be alright
Aalaikkum salaam
Answered: Tue, 16 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. A K M Wasim Rahman's  Response
Dear mano I cant give here any specific name or something like that. You can check my profile where you will find my website address go there and contact me. Then I can give you the answer of your question.
Thanks for approaching us.
Answered: Tue, 16 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor