• question-icon

Suffering with external hemorrhoids, IBS, have bleeding and clear lesion near anus, no itching, do not have gallbladder. Suggestive treatment?

I have external hemorrhoids I no longer have a gallbladder and I have to be careful as to what I eat. Well I have been having IBS . I like to make sure I am cleaning it properly. But I noticed it is bleeding and its red....also their is a clear lesion close to my anus. But there is not any itching it just hurts. Any suggestions?
Mon, 30 Jun 2014
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
It could be external hemorrhoids. Please consult your doctor. You need a rectal examination. If indeed you have external hemorrhoids you might need surgery